n70, 24-120, Austin, Texas<br>
Some people live and have fun! Shoot pink ostrich(e)s... And we here see nothing but vulgar white bears walking along the streets... Tired of them!
are they also sugar-coated? What happened to the flamingo fourth in a row? sun-stroke?
(1) California Dream: Flamingos #4 & 5 have moved from seduction to passion. :-)
Ларри? Они живые? Очень похоже на макет построенный на природе. Птицы словно из пластмассы. Fine! Good! Grait! It is all english i now!
They are not real ones, right?
Тпа конечно круто, только не хрена не понятно
"Well... They are flocking THIS way!" (Jurassic Park)
Flamingassic park ? :-)
(4) Георгий Розов: Это - все англичане, которых Вы должны делать комментарии относительно моих фотографий. :-)
(5)Паша Дибров: Of course the birds are real; look how successful their mating activities have been! But they only move when you are not looking.
(7) kobian, if you see these these birds moving toward you, then you need to get the flock out of that place. :-)
Larry, your sense of humour is quite good. :)) (6) says smth like: it`s cool, of course, but what`s the hell going on? :) ... it remains only to take a shot of a mating scene, where everyone could belive, that they are live true. ;)
=live AND true
(11) Thanks Natalia. The translator said хрена= horse-radish. Horse-radish is an old polite way of saying bullshit. But nobody is polite any more and you rarely hear the term used.
хрен - is indeed horse-radish. but this term is just euphemism of the word so far has been translated as "pennis", since these two are relatively close in pronunciation. using "хрен" to euphonize is quite common. anyway, thanx for the nice shot! it induced so many questions and possible interpretations! :)
Larry, still making fun on ppl ? ;)
2 from me, it`s not a photo, agree ? :)
(16) Hmayak: I used a black box with glass window and inside was some celloid coated with silver. Therefore, I think most would agree that this image is a "photo". If I`m not having fun, why would I be doing this? Are you having fun? :-)
Larry, how did you do THIS?! 3D redrering?
(19) Crio, I did not "do" this! It`s a straight shot. This in front of a plant nursery in Austin, Texas. The owners are from Califorina :-) .
Where did u got so much of crazy shugar flamingos? And where is their cricket clubs?
Ну не знаю я, не знаю, как Льюис Кэррол по английски пишется =((
you really fooled me around, when I was looking on the thumbnail :)
Фотосайт.ру © 1999 - 2018
Вопросы и ответы
Техническая поддержка email@example.com
Реклама на сайте firstname.lastname@example.org
Группа в Facebook
Группа во Вконтакте
Группа в Одноклассниках