n80, 80-200, provia f100. Pier at Deerfield Beach, Fl.<br>
Any and all translation help is really appreciated! Please don’t worry about perfection, as the alternative is http://www.translate.ru/ :-)
Mark, let`s leave it. You are not perfect in english, I`m not perfect. Who is perfect? Only Larry, perhaps. Who could know what Paster wanted to say? I`m not perfect even in Russian, having here almost no one to talk to. It was very lovely for you to correct me anyhow. regards.
(38) Workstation: It was a great pleasure to dig into sence of phrases and reflect some idioms. And Paster is very expressive person as I can see so his words should be listened not watched.<br>
As for me English is very interesting because I have no experience in written/oral English much bur I am trying. Thank you for support ;-)<br> (39) Larry Korhnak: Translate.ru is not live, human being. Is it funny to talk to machine? Not for me... I prefer dictionaries not translators. More useful but not pretending to be human.
Nice shoot :)
huh:) nice one:)
мало воздуха .
Toppest radio station in Florida. "Shut up you, Larry King - punk!!! Here is another king whose name is Larry!!!" ;-))
(9) Edward, I try so hard to be a humble person that my wife can live with, but you make it impossible.
It`s my full time job, Larry, to make people happy. But in this case I just informed you of who you are :) May be I said something wrong? Sorry, english is my only third language :(
(12) Edward: After your comment, I informed my wife that I was KING. She just gave me a great big Barbie smile and told me to go wash the dishes. :-) (What is your third language?)
Speaker has been repaired ...:)
As I told you, Larry - English is my third language. My second is French. You know when people usually says: : "Sorry for my French"? - that what I mean :-) OK it was a joke. Ukrainian - is my second. P.S. Your Wife Just Normal Queen So She Knows What Does That Mean To Live With The Normal King, thats why she wants to have clean dishes every day.
"Satellite speaker" 8))
То 27: Кто знает?... ;)
Sometimes one should rely only on one`s own throat... 8-)
(16) I waited 20 minutes for this damn bird to open it`s mouth.
(20) Larry Korhnak: you spend yours time very well!!
Хреново Ларри, что ты не в зуб ногой по русски. Я ещё хреновей по англицки, но вся надежда на след. комментатора, может добрый человек переведёт. Я все тебе добрые слова хочу сказать. Очень здорово, что на сайте есть нормальные люди, с которыми не надо воевать. Есть люди которых я понимаю. Люди совершающие своё видение, которое мне понятно.
Работы которых я в состоянии идентифицировать со своим внутренним миром (не в смысле пищеворительного процесса.) Заканчиваю, осталось взять языка, который сможет донести мою мысль.
Кто громче? ;) "Вперед кричащий" (по аналогии с впередсмотрящим). Нравится. 5
(22) Paster, Спасибо! (Но я не думаю, что многие здесь рассмотрели бы меня нормальным.) (perhaps some one could give a real translation of what he really said? From what I could tell it was nice.)
Диана, Птица наверняка! Но Barbie может делать их обоими без слушания. :-)
(20)- it was worth it. but I wouldn`t say it was really long. :) sometimes one should wait longer to make a perfect shot. other words, you were lucky! :)) still looking forward to see your live barbies ;)
hehe cool, it`s well worth 20 min:)
I will try to translate . <br>
"It is very bad (Russian: in a horse-raddish fashion) that you cannot quite understand Russian (in Russian: not kicking the tooth by foot). My English is worse but I hope that next commentator will be so kind to translate. I want to say you (thou) kind words. It is great that there is normal people on the site (sight.ru), people against whom I am not supposed to fight. There is people I understand. People realizing their sight (vision) that I can understand. Works of that people I can identify and compare with my own internal world (world is not related to digestive process). Now I am finishing. It remains to take a prisoner who will talk (in Russian: take a tongue )".<br>
Larry, pardon, I am not very good Russian-to-English interprter but it was very funny to try to translate Russian slang ;-)
I`ll also try to translate Paster (22): "That`s bloody bad, Larry, that you don`t understand russian language. But I`m even worse with my english, and hope, there will appear the next one to translate it. I always have a good words to say for you. That`s great, that we have nice people here, which one shouldn`t fight against. Thare are people I can understand. The people having their point, which I accept. The works of those I can compare with my internal world (apart from a digestion process). I have finished. It remains only to find one to accomplish my thoughts."
Mark, Natalia: Your kindness makes the world a better place. Thanks!
perfect!!!! and very loud!!!
(31) Workstation: A little bit far from original text but a little bit more informative. "Bloody bad" is too strong for "хреново" to my mind. Nice people is not normal - Paster told about people who is not abnormal (not crazy, not angry etc.) Nice people is for attractive people, he said about simply "not bad" persons. You also lost some idioms like a "prisoner who will talk" ;-)<br>
To my mind it is very hard to translate idioms and slang into English: someone who perform such job should know both English and Russian perfectly... Let`s leave some comments in the source text to help Larry to understand poor Paster who cannot find similar soul on the site ;-)
Loud&Proud. Great image. Big luck and success. Why jorney? Also An&Birds and Humour.
Superb. Especially with the title.
Фотосайт.ру © 1999 - 2017
Вопросы и ответы
Техническая поддержка firstname.lastname@example.org
Реклама на сайте email@example.com
Группа в Facebook
Группа во Вконтакте
Группа в Одноклассниках